In no particular order, I took a moment to list some of the simple things I enjoyed this past weekend. What simple thing(s) did you enjoy?
Please list at least one in the comments. I’ll bet you’ll smile…
- Organized office closet
- The hubby laughing at Bindi playing with her toy in her new FSU jersey
- Colorful fruit in a glass bowl
- A fully stocked snack center
- Fresh flowers in a cobalt blue vase
- Window consignment shopping
- Cleaning and displaying seashells collected by the nephews
- Watching the sunrise
- Fresh linens
- A properly folded fitted sheet
- Hazelnut coffee in a clear mug
- Watering my plants
FINAL WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT – 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Be Thankful. I am!
Be Encouraged! Be Blessed!
this Pastor’s Wife